How to Submit Your Proposal
Types of Proposals Accepted
Demonstration: Presenter demonstrates a practical technique (45 min)
Workshop: Presenter engages the participants in hands-on, practical professional development
Paper: Theory or research-based
Poster Board: Presenter displays printed information on a board and talks informally with participants about the topic
Panel: Three presenters speak ten minutes on a topic with Q&A
Rap Session: Lead a Level or Interest Group Discussion-Break out at lunch Publisher/Commercial Session
Proposal Submission Format
Your proposal should include the following:
1) Title of the submission in APA format (maximum 15 words).
2) Topic, Theme,Target audience (k-12, community college, adult school, community based, IEP)
3) Presentation format (choose one: Demonstration, Workshop, Paper, Poster Board, Publisher/Commercial Session, Panel Presentation, Rap Session)
4) A 2-3 sentence description of your presentation which should not exceed 75 words in total.
5) Descriptive abstract of your proposal (150-250 words).
Additionally, for EACH presenter, please list the following:
1) Full Name
2) School District, School, University, or Company/Organization
3) Email Address
4) Phone number